Oh yes. I am. I know these are the days. Unheard off. Got to go 100 years back to look for something as deadly as this menace we're facing. Fuckin' pandemic, messing with everything and with everyone. More people will die before there's a cure. Sure, I take precautions, I conduct my business in a bubble. When I go out I don't touch more than necessary and I breathe through a fucking mask, I look like a fuckin' islamic terrorist or worse. You think that's easy? It's not and you know it, because you also do that shit. Fuck sake, it's horrible and it changes everything, fear is all around. Add to equation that you clean every piece of shit that you bring home or you quarantine those pieces of shit/food for days. And that you wash your hands 20 times a day. But fuck it, I'm alive, It's good, and besides, all of us die. Who knows, maybe I'm already dead from lung cancer, I'm a fuckin' heavy smoker. So what? Fuck the pandemic, I'm alive today and that's fine by me. Fuck it.
No comments:
Post a Comment